[rules-users] Cant seem to fire a dynamically added rule

samirsss samirsavla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:23:00 EST 2008

I tried building the jars using Maven but am getting exceptions cause some of
the tests are failing. Here's a snippet from the same.

Running org.drools.integrationtests.MultithreadTest
org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Exception executing predicate
org.drools.base
.mvel.MVELPredicateExpression at 178efd8
        at
org.drools.rule.PredicateConstraint.isAllowedCachedRight(PredicateCon
straint.java:255)
thread-2 failed: Exception executing predicate
org.drools.base.mvel.MVELPredicat
eExpression at 178efd8
        at
org.drools.common.SingleBetaConstraints.isAllowedCachedRight(SingleBe
taConstraints.java:131)
        at org.drools.reteoo.JoinNode.assertObject(JoinNode.java:154)
        at
org.drools.reteoo.SingleObjectSinkAdapter.propagateAssertObject(Singl
eObjectSinkAdapter.java:22)
        at
org.drools.reteoo.ObjectTypeNode.assertObject(ObjectTypeNode.java:153
)
        at org.drools.reteoo.Rete.assertObject(Rete.java:175)
        at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.assertObject(ReteooRuleBase.java:192
)
        at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooWorkingMemory.doInsert(ReteooWorkingMemory.ja
va:71)
        at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.insert(AbstractWorkingMemory.
java:916)
        at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.insert(AbstractWorkingMemory.
java:888)
        at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.insert(AbstractWorkingMemory.
java:689)
        at
org.drools.integrationtests.MultithreadTest$RulebaseRunner.run(Multit
hreadTest.java:126)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
        at
org.mvel.ast.PropertyASTNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(PropertyASTNo
de.java:21)
        at
org.mvel.ast.BinaryOperation.getReducedValueAccelerated(BinaryOperati
on.java:21)
        at org.mvel.MVELRuntime.execute(MVELRuntime.java:88)
        at org.mvel.CompiledExpression.getValue(CompiledExpression.java:111)
        at org.mvel.MVEL.executeExpression(MVEL.java:235)
        at
org.drools.base.mvel.MVELPredicateExpression.evaluate(MVELPredicateEx
pression.java:42)
        at
org.drools.rule.PredicateConstraint.isAllowedCachedRight(PredicateCon
straint.java:248)
        ... 12 more

There are quite a few more failures here so am basically stuck. Unless
someone gives me the jars to try with the new source.

thanks
Samir