[rules-users] startProcess("String") on StatefulSession.

SB.Raghavendra raghavendra.sb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:10:30 EST 2008

I am getting one exception as : No SuchMethod Exception session.startProcess
(Ljava.lang.String) when i executing the following code in one of the class
:

public static StatefulSession getSession() {

     if ( rulebase == null ) {
      rulebase = loadRuleBaseFromRuleAgent();
     }

        session = rulebase.newStatefulSession();
        System.out.println("strting process...");
       session.startProcess("insuranceProcess");
        System.out.println("Started Process..");
  return session;
    }
In above code if i commented out  line :
session.startProcess("insuranceProcess");(In
above code..) the error was resolved and executing properly..

please let me know why we need to code :
session.startProcess("insuranceProcess");.if
i am not using startProcess("String") method,Does it create any session
problem anywhere.Please guide me on this.......

--
Regards,
SB.Raghavendra.