[rules-users] Problem using Package Builder and Jar files in web application

Mehak mehak.kapoor at hewitt.com
Mon Mar 10 02:50:08 EDT 2008

 Thank you john. The problem was that I had not included some jar file.
Again I am getting a problem while constructing a new Package Builder :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mvel/integration/impl/BaseVariableResolverFactory

Thoudh I have included the jar file mvel14-1.2.20 that contains the class
file.
Please let me know what all jar files have to be included when configuring
drools in web application
Waiting for an early response.
Thanks