[rules-users] How do you use Ruleflows with StatelessSession's?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 11 09:55:33 EDT 2008

Mehak,

You can use rules to activate your ruleflow, where you can use the drools
variable in the rule consequence.
For example, this rule would activate a sample ruleflow automatically at the
start of the session:

rule "Test" salience 10
    drools.getWorkingMemory().startProcess("com.sample.MyProcess");
end

Similar rules could be created to start ruleflows under different
circumstances.
Note that salience is used here to make sure that a ruleflow is activated
before (or after) other rules.

Kris