[rules-users] Eclipse Drools Project external jar

Krkvak krkvak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:31:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

I think I have a pretty trivial qeuestion, but still, I cannot come up
with an answer. I'm exploring drools and I have a little Drools
project in Eclipse, created using the drools plugin ver. 4.0.4.

I can include classes defined in the project in the guided editor, but
not classes that I added to the build path and imported using the
rule.package file.

How do I use the external jars in BRLs ?

Also, if I add the import to DRL, does the IDE supposed to throw an
error if that class is not found in any referenced jar ?

Thanks.