[rules-users] Interesting null pointer exception when inserting afact.

Jason Partyka Jason.Partyka at hightowerinc.com
Wed Mar 12 14:58:38 EDT 2008

It looks like the bug is still in there.

I am attempting to resolve it myself, but in order to do so I need to go into the MVEL code, but the mvel jar that is included as part of the drools classpath container (within eclipse) is just mvel14.jar. So I'm not sure where the source is or what version of MVEL source I should be attaching. I realize that the source-location thing is just an Eclipse issue, but I thought I'd let you know right away that it looks like it's still there.

Anywhere you can point me to that would help with making sure I'm looking the right code.

Thanks,
Jason