[rules-users] Serialize RuleBase ClassNotFoundException error.

Pedro Costa pedrof.costa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:09:33 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a RuleBase I use it create a working memory,

I add some object to the working memory,

I execute the rules

I get some results

I serialize both the working memory and the rule base

I need the working memory

So, I try to desirialize the RuleBase

When trying to do so, I get the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
com.oss.activation.rules.core.types.clientorder.ServiceOrderShadowProxy

com.oss.activation.rules.core.types.clientorder.ServiceOrder is one of the
objects i added to the working memory

I also tryed create the working memory with the keepReference option set to
false but got the same error....

Any knows what could be wrong here?

Thanks!

Pedro.