[rules-users] Do you have a Bug?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Mar 12 22:17:39 EDT 2008

We've fixed a huge number of things for 4.0.5. We are going to try and
get the release out this friday. So please hurry if you have a bug then
let us know, especially if you have a fix :) And don't forget to try
your bug out on 4.0.x in svn in case its already fixed:

http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/branches/4.0.x/

Mark