[rules-users] Re : Drools 4.0.x branch has still some issues with serialization

siddhartha banik siddhartha.banik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:31:42 EDT 2008

Hi Drools Team,

I have checked out *Drools 4.0.x branch* & found that all my test scenarios
with *"Dynamic Rules"* are now *working fine* *:-)*.

Thanks a lot for fixing the issues so promptly. I appreciate it !!!

Now, we will definitely use Drools in our application.

I have a *Good To have* feature request for Drools:   "Include check for
duplicate objects being asserted into Working Memory & don't generate any
activation for such objects or silently don't assert them at all in WM."  I
tested this scenario with *JESS*, they are already doing that. This will
save Drools user from doing duplicate check, which is bit costly now.
Or can you please suggest me any simple way, by which still I can achieve
this in Drools ?

Thanks & Happy Drooling
Siddhartha