[rules-users] Convert .brl to .drl

Michael for_bachelor at web.de
Thu Mar 20 16:42:22 EDT 2008

Hello!

I have found this:

....you can use the following snippet of code to convert the brl to a drl rule:

BRXMLPersitence read = BRXMLPersitence.getInstance();
BRDRLPersistence write = BRDRLPersistence.getInstance();
String brl = ... read from the .brl file as needed...
String outputDRL = write.marshall(read.unmarshal(brl));
//then pass the outputDRL to the PackageBuilder as normal

Can you explain please: "String brl = ... read from the .brl file as needed..."
for example if I have  "first.brl" and I want "first.drl"

Thank you... =)