[rules-users] Can we do this with drools ?

Steven Williams stevearoonie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:32:02 EDT 2008

There are some undocumented classes in drools-decisiontables that should let
you do this. Have a look at DataProviderCompilerIntegrationTest.java

cheers
Steve*
*
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:03 PM, ferry97 <vri_97 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mark for the info.
> Could you show me how to do it using mvel ? or refer me a link that
> explaining all this ?
>

> Mark Proctor wrote:
> >
> > ferry97 wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> I don't know how to ask this in words.
> >> But can we do something like :
> >>
> >> rule "define trx type"
> >> when
> >>    Transaction(code == ${type1.code")
> >>
> > sorry no. But it's a nice idea, maybe submit a patch? You could probably
> > do this yourself already if you use MVEL templating as a pre-parser.
> >> then
> >>    doSomething ....
> >>
> >> So, we define the type.code in a properties file.
> >> Thanks

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
steven.williams at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference