[rules-users] exposing drools as a webservice

Prem Kumar L Prem.Kumar at Sun.COM
Wed May 14 08:43:17 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am trying to setup a basic webservice that exposes a rule running on
drools. In this regard I came across this blogpost by Mark Proctor a
while ago.
http://blog.athico.com/2007/05/working-with-jboss-rules-and-web.html

Incase someone has a working sample of such an example, it would be
great if you could share it with me. IF this is not possible, can you
point me to a resource where I could access such a sample. I am new to
the SOA world, so kindly bare with my if this seems to be a
straightforward question. Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Prem