[rules-users] Questions on building from source of 4.0.7

Bagwell, Allen F afbagwe at sandia.gov
Wed May 14 15:34:31 EDT 2008

I tried to submit this question earlier and it looks as though it didn't make it through.

I attempted to build 4.0.7 from the src zip file available on the web site.

It immediately bombed with a Maven fatal error saying the drools-eclipse3.2 pom file didn't exist. And it turns out the directory it's supposed to be in isn't there.

I was hoping there was a workaround to this, but it looks like the src zip for the time being is missing critical stuff.

-A