[rules-users] SMF in drools 4.x

Santoshi, Vishal Vishal_Santoshi at gallup.com
Mon May 19 09:57:15 EDT 2008

I am old school drools 2.x  and had created based on the HOUSE example created by own SMF DSL based on drools 2.x.
Than had to take a sabbatical from that project.
As of today, I have been asked to resurrect that project and not a whole lot of drools 2.x has made it to 4.x and of course would like to remain current.

My implementation had an expression engine ( SableCC ) that I had fused in with a  customized Semantic Module.
I can get more information out for u , if there is a way to resuse some code.

Any pointers as to how to go about doing this will be highly appreciated.

http://blog.athico.com/2007/12/drools-extensible-process-definition.html seems to be an attempt to explain how the port can take place, but does not seem to have a lot of
concreteness around it.