[rules-users] No accumulator function found for identifier

Steven Williams stevearoonie at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:32:54 EDT 2008

Hi Jarek,

I have had a similar problem. For the moment I have put the
drools.packagebuilder.conf file in my home directory (e.g. c:\documents and
settings\username on windows). Whilst not ideal it works.

cheers
Steve

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Jaroslaw Kijanowski <
jaroslaw.kijanowski at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  when I create my own accumulate function, I add it to
> src/main/java/META-INF/drools.packagebuilder.conf and it works fine.
>
> However, eclipse is showing one error:
> No accumulator function found for identifier: ...
>
> I've found this
> http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/rules-users/2007-December/004349.html
> and tried to move META-INF to the root dir, but then my app doesn't work
> (and eclipse shows the same error).
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
>  Jarek

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
steven.williams at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference