[rules-users] the BRMS and queries

Benjamin J McMillan ben at benmcmillan.com
Wed May 28 17:44:50 EDT 2008

All,

Either the BRMS, when uploading a DRL file, doesn't read in queries, or
it doesn't build them into the deployment package.

Is this by design, or a bug? For now my application (my unit tests,
actually) queries the working memory for decision objects, instead of
having rules respond to the decisions and put them into a data structure
the java app can see. I could do the latter, but I'm just wondering if
maybe I'm doing something wrong regarding queries and the BRMS.

Thanks!

Ben