[rules-users] Multiple DRL files uploading into BRMS

Thalupula Ravi thalupularavi at gmail.com
Thu May 29 03:01:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I created a Rule project and couple of .drl file in Eclipse, i'm planning to
upload all .drl files into BRMS in a single shot. I know the we can upload
only one .drl file into BRMS at a time.

My questions are

1) can we uploading entire rule project into BRMS? I read that inform of XML
we can do that? some body help me, how it can be done?

or

2) uploading .pkg files into BRMS

or

3) multiple .drl files into BRMS at a time

Thanks in advance. This is very urgent requirement for us. plz help me.

Ravi Thalupula