[rules-users] Rule processing for High volume input

techy techluver007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:29:58 EST 2008

Thanks Greg. Since I'll do update on the facts to control the order of
execution, I don't think i can go for sequential mode.

1. I can't have multiple session from same rulebase and assign each session
to single thread. right?
2. Can I use drools 5 in production environment? if not,  when is first prod
release expected?
3. where can I do look for rule base partitioning examples/info?