[rules-users] Upload Rules to BRMS at runtime

Asif Akram asif.akram at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 2 02:43:11 EDT 2008

Hi Leo,

     Thanks for your reply. You are absolutely correct, I was talking
about API to upload rules, either using Restlet API or WebDav Client API
or Drools API. I have read the article mentioning the support for
Restlet Web Services and Webdav but haven't seen any such example yet.
If only Drools Guvnor supports such features, I am fine with Drools 5.0.

Leo, it will be be nice of you if you can share your homemade customized
Servlet. Your sharing of ideas and experience will be appreciated.

Cheers
Asif

Leonardo Figueiredo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You mean using an api to add rules to the BRMS? If so i have the same
> problem. I am using an "homemade" build that have a custom Servlet
> that allows me to pass an DRL to be added to the BRMS.
>
> I am still searching for a better solution.
>

> Regards,
> Leo
>

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Asif Akram <asif.akram at imperial.ac.uk
> <mailto:asif.akram at imperial.ac.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>       I was wondering if it is possible to create and upload rules at
>     runtime to BRMS to be accessed by other users. I have only seen
>     the examples where existing packages/rules are loaded from the
>     BRMS. Any help and suggestion will be appreciated.
>
>     Cheers
>     Asif

dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
believed to be clean.