[rules-users] Upload Rules to BRMS at runtime

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Thu Oct 2 15:57:31 EDT 2008

Hi Leo,

I use the Drools API to interact with the JCR with I expose over RMI. I have
the security on Jackrabbit, so I log into the JCR, not BRMS. But once the
session is established I use the org.drools.repository.RulesRepository to
work with BRMS artifcacts as opposed to JCR ones.

hope that makes sense,

dave