[rules-users] BRMS rule info logging

techluver techluver007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:35:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Michael. that gives me some idea.

It think BRMS has its own tables to manage the rules(please correct if I'm
wrong).
1.Can I directly make/delete rule entry in those table without using BRMS.
Will BRMS identify those rules without any issues?
2. Can I reference the Ids(something rule_id) from these table as foreign
key in my other app tables?
Please clarify,