[rules-users] BRMS rule info logging

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Fri Oct 3 16:13:48 EDT 2008

I would fist step back and ask the question if a rules engine is the right
solution to your problem.

Is this data you are getting in daily in a single table, multiple tables?
How complex is the data? Is the data simple enough that rules could just be
some SQL statements/Stored procs?

How many rules are you talking about? Could there be all kinds of rules, or
just a fixed set of rules with different parameters?