[rules-users] modify/update Object query

Sangrish sidangrish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:09:21 EDT 2008

Hi

      I have a number of rules(in an agenda) which make many little changes
to the same object(s). Every time I update an object
the rules get activated again. Is there a way that I make the small changes
to the objects as the rules are executed but update/modify them with respect
to (w.r.t.) WorkingMemory only in the last rule to fire (decided by
salience).

You can visualize it as some kind of "Refresh" operation on an object w.r.t.
WorkingMemory

Thanks
Siddharth