[rules-users] Writing rules using java from template

drools newbie techluver007 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:31:40 EDT 2008

Hello,
Actually I want to do the same way Sandeep has described.
1. Can someone please post some example to generate the drl from template?

2.This thread is more than a 1 1/2 year old. Does drools have in-built
template concept now instead of using a template langauge such
velocity, freemarker or stringtemplate ? if so,please pinpoint on the topic
name.

Thanks