[rules-users] Dynamic class generation and eclipse rule editor

Evans, Jess JEvans at collegeboard.org
Fri Oct 10 15:00:59 EDT 2008

So, I've whipped together a rudimentary bit of code to parse an excel
and generate java bean fact classes and as well as the facts themselves.
This great article
(http://blog.athico.com/2006/12/dynamically-generated-class-beans-as.htm
<http://blog.athico.com/2006/12/dynamically-generated-class-beans-as.htm
l> ) helped me to resolve the runtime rule compilation problem I had
encountered.  However, my eclipse rule editor shows problems for the
dynamically generated class references which makes me sad.  Is there any
workaround to make these classes available to the rule editor or
otherwise suppress the type checking for these classes?

thanks,

-Jess