[rules-users] Error when trying to create new PackageBuilder

webdevfreak webdevfreak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:28:14 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm using Drools 4.0.4 and get the following error when trying to convert
from .drl to .pkg file.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/drools/rule/builder/PatternBuilder, method: buildConstraint signature:
(Lorg/drools/rule/builder/RuleBuildContext;Lorg/drools/rule/Pattern;Ljava/lang/Object;Lorg/drools/rule/AbstractCompositeConstraint;)V)
Incompatible argument to function

I was wondering if someone got this message.  This used to work. I inherited
the code from someone and I think there might be a classpath problem or
something.

Thanks.