[rules-users] Drools Workbench on Eclipse 3.4?

Brian Sam-Bodden bsbodden at integrallis.com
Tue Oct 28 10:31:56 EDT 2008

I got it to work finally. On a fresh install of Ganymede I just had to
select a bunch of the available sites under "Available Software" in the
"Software Updates and Add-Ons" (Help => Software Updates). After selecting
those the dependencies where able to be resolved (which I'm assuming that
were a bunch of plug-ins for 3.3)