[rules-users] Declaring an entry-point? (drools 5 M1)

Kumar, Prasoon (Prasoon) kumar4 at avaya.com
Tue Sep 2 01:21:53 EDT 2008

Hi Canterburry,
You might want to try the following anonymous links of subversion
instead of the ones, Ed presented below.

https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compil
er/src/test/java/org/drools/integrationtests/StreamsTest.java
https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compil
er/src/test/java/org/drools/integrationtests/CepEspTest.java

Prasoon Kumar
Technical Architect   |   Event Processor, Avaya     |   Tower 11, 5
Floor , Cybercity, Pune 4110028 -India |