[rules-users] More than one agenda group for a rule?

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 14:54:06 EDT 2008

You could do the same thing by structuring your rules in a certain way.  Have an object of that defines the current context.  i.e.

class Context {
  String name;
}

The each rule matches on whether a given Context is asserted in working memory.

when
  exists Context(name == "foo")

This can be as flexible as you please:

when
  exists Context(name matches ".*startup.*")