[rules-users] Problem with execution server

Anu@work anupama.vaid at bluecasa.com
Wed Apr 1 14:53:59 EDT 2009

>From the error message it looks like the XML you are sending to execution
server is not correct.

I have the same configuration - tomcat6 (works on both ubuntu and windows)
with guvnor and execution server. I use the rule agent configuration file
with just two params url and poll and it works fine. Note that the url has
to point to the snapshot you created in guvnor for your package. The name of
the configuration file say FooRules.properties should be used in the request
as

/drools-server/knowledgebase/FooRules

and the FooRules.properties file has to be placed in the WEB-INF/classes
directory of the execution server.

Instead of sending XML I am currently sending it JSON using ruby and it
works beautifully.