[rules-users] Is it possible to tell what condition and thresholds caused a rule to fire?

Anu@work anupama.vaid at bluecasa.com
Wed Apr 1 14:57:17 EDT 2009

You can use DefaultAgendaEventListener and afterActivationFired in your code
(not inside the rule) to get parameters that made the rule fire. Not sure if
it helped you but it works for me. This is what I use for my stateless
session

session.addEventListener( new DefaultAgendaEventListener() {
   public void afterActivationFired(AfterActivationFiredEvent event,
WorkingMemory workingMemory) {
       super.afterActivationFired( event, workingMemory );
       logger.info( event );
   }
});