[rules-users] high cpu usage

techy techluver007 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:03:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Arjun.
"you may be using the same object in all your rules; so the theoretical
ReteOO performance goes for a toss coz it does branch the tree based on
object type." it is interesting to know this point. I didn't know that also
affects performance.
Yes. I use same object in most of the rules. But If you have to really apply
your rules on the same object and object remodeling is not an option,  no
there options for performance tuning?

Thanks again.