[rules-users] Re: configuring guvnor to use mySQL

phil went phl.wnt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:09:50 EDT 2009

If there is no error, then it is unlikely whatever changes you have made are
being picked up. Not sure if the repository.xml gets created from the
current dir or not (am a drools/java newbie), but try making an explicit
change to the default home directory in
drools-guvnor.war/WEB-INF/components.xml to remove any doubts about which
file you are editing.

Keep in mind that repository.xml is a template for the workspace.xml, so you
may need to regen/populate your changes (a new clean home dir setting will
do this too).

Once you get an error, it may get easier ;->

Phil