[rules-users] Significant memory degradation in high transaction system

sburrows sburrows at networksolutions.com
Fri Apr 3 13:17:20 EDT 2009

Unless the leak is somewhere else.  But, in general I agree, we haven't found
any leaks so far.  Nevertheless, before the release our free-memory never
dipped below 500MB and recovered to 1.6GB during periods of low activity.
Now, within 2-3 days (more quickly during heavier loads) our memory declines
to near 0 and the GC thrashes.  The big question is, WHY?  If there are no
memory leaks, there must be some other reason memory is being held.

sburrows