[rules-users] HumanTask Content parameter

Garrett Conaty garrett at conaty.net
Fri Apr 3 16:56:36 EDT 2009

Is it planned to add support for more than the StringDataType to
HumanTasks?  I noticed that the WSHumanTaskHandler takes whatever
content and serializes it to a byte[], but the HumanTaskNode sets a
parameter definition of StringType.

I noticed one of the sample apps with a work item (FileFinder.rf?)
that would take arbitrary content.   Is there a best practice here?  I
could see for portability setting the content as an XML or JSON string
which would be fine, but just wondered if other use cases were possible.

Thanks,
Garrett