[rules-users] Drools 5.0 imminent release

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Apr 16 12:32:56 EDT 2009

We are going to try and do 5.0 tomorrow. We are now just cleaning up the
manual and any bugs we can find. If there is anything urgent with
regards to a serious bug please let us know immediately. Likewise if
anyone would care to proof read the docs and contribute some more, I've
just revamped drools-expert and javadocs probably could do with more
feedback. So this is your last opportunity to help make drools 5.0 great.

Mark