[rules-users] Comparison info with other engines

Paul Fodor paul.i.fodor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:25:43 EDT 2009

2009/4/17 Lindy hagan <lindyhagan at gmail.com>

> I'm wondering if anybody has comparison info with other engines. I just
> started to evaluate the products
> not sure which factors to consider. But I have these requirements:

It has to be a production rule system or any rule system (logic programming,
deductive databases, triples rule engines)? Check the benchmarks at:
http://rulebench.projects.semwebcentral.org
The benchmarks may have features which you might not need, and not all the
tested systems are free. Its main goal was to compare technologies, but it
might help you decide what system you want.
Regards,
Paul Fodor