[rules-users] unable to determine value type class *** URGENT***

murrayw murrayw at uk.ibm.com
Wed Apr 22 08:29:29 EDT 2009

I get the same problem ("unable to determine ValueType for Class"), having
upgraded from WebSphere 6.0.1.21 to 6.0.1.23 (which includes an SDK upgrade
to 1.5 SR9). I'm running on Windows Server 2003, so don't think it's
platform related.

Did either of you manage to find a fix for the problem?

Thanks in anticipation!