[rules-users] Drools-4.0.7 + OC4J

Vir viral.raval at tcs.com
Thu Apr 23 02:03:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

    I am new to drools. I am facing a very strange issue while working with
JDeveloper + OC4J 10 + Drools 4.0.7.   If I execute my "hello world" program
in "debug" mode of JDeveloper then all my rules are working properly.  But
when I execute it in "run" mode then execution stops at following line
builder.addPackageFromDrl(new
InputStreamReader(CreditExample.class.getResourceAsStream("/abc.drl")));

    Also there is no exception thrown.  Also if I make any syntax error,
then exception are thrown(which proves that my .drl file is getting loaded).
I don't know what is the problem at run time.   Can anyone please help me
out

Thanks
Vir