[rules-users] How to get workItem name?

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Apr 28 11:04:50 EDT 2009

Brian,

Where / why are you trying to access this name?  Note that you are
referring to the name of the work item _node_ (the node that controls
the work item).  This name is not directly accessible from inside the
work item itself, but you could add an additional parameter "name" to
the work item to pass additional information outside.

Kris

Quoting brian.xiang at thomsonreuters.com: