[rules-users] Customize the UI

Rads2029 radha84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:10:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can anyone give me an example of what exactly needs to be done if I need to
use my own custom UI for rule creation etc.  ( In this case my UI is Flex)

As per the rules documentation , we need to to use the ServiceImplementation
class which implements the RepositoryService. ( both of these are in the
package structure org.drools.guvnor.server)

However I could not find any jar where these classes are readily available.
:-((

It would be great if i can get pointers to the jar location and also a small
end to end example of how to plug in custom UI to call the drools guvnor (
brms) service.

Thanks,
Radha