[rules-users] Bug in binary package generation?

Dan Seaver dan.seaver at ge.com
Wed Apr 29 15:19:17 EDT 2009

Krishna,
Thanks for the response. I used the eclipse workbench (5.0.0.CR1) to create
the runtime jars, putting the jars into my JBoss server's lib directory. The
jars don't have the version# on them (ie drools-compiler.jar).

Looking in guvnor.war, I see drools-compiler-5.0.0.CR1.jar. These should be
the same version of the jar file correct?

In the bigger picture, will we have to regen our binary packages every time
drools version changes or is this just an issue with the milestone releases
in getting to 5.0 GA?

Your 2 cents are greatly appreciated,
Dan

Almost always, I have similar problems because of a version incompatibility
between Guvnor and the local claspath. I would check the versions of the jar
files in Guvnor and the local classpath - you may already have checked; my
two cents.

Hope this helps.

Krishna