[rules-users] Drools-Fusion : Documentation or examples?

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Apr 30 09:28:54 EDT 2009

   The broker console example is work in progress in the sense that I intent
to add more features to it along the way, but what is there now works and
serves as an introduction.

   A whole lot of documentation was also added after CR.

   Check out trunk and build the docs and the example. It is a good starting
point. Feedback welcome.

   []s
   Edson

2009/4/29 cyphr <hrishikesh.varma at wipro.com>

> Hi,
>
> where can i find some examples and documentation on Drools Fusion?
> There is the bit that is there in Drools 5.0 CR, but anything more?
>
> the broker example seems to be giving some trouble (read some post where
> they said its work in progress) - and i wanted to know where to look if one
> wants to learn/implement from scratch ?
>
> Thanks in anticipation!

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development