[rules-users] Conditional 'not' invalid for event streams?

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Mon Aug 31 08:18:16 EDT 2009

   Hi Barry,

   Yes, it would be awesome to add it to drools-contrib code.

   I am traveling to JBoss World tomorrow, but when I am back I will take a
look at your code. Also, please send all the feedback you have on this
experience my way. Drools Expert is a mature engine, but Fusion is brand
new, so we have a lot to do still, and having external views on the project
is a great way to guide us through development.

   Thanks,
      Edson

2009/8/31 Barry Kaplan <groups1 at memelet.com>

> Good evening Edson,
>
> I am using insert time -- the event classes have no timestamps properties.
>
> BTW, I have git project with all this code, but I don't think this last bit
> is pushed yet... (http://github.com/memelet/drools-esper/tree/master).
> Maybe
> once I've gotten thru the pattersn we can add it to drools-contrib as
> additional examples?
>
> -barry

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development