[rules-users] Eclipse plugin with latest Galileo

chris richmond richmond.cd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:54:43 EST 2009

Is anyone successfully using the IDE plugin with the latest Galileo version
of Eclipse. I cannot get it to debug using Galileo(my previous post
concerning debug as)  I tested instlaling the IDE plugin by using the IDE
update site link on the following versions.  I normally use the Galileo, but
tried the other for troubleshooting this....

Galileo standard
Galileo EE
Ganymede Standard

The plugin appears to install just fine with all three, and the
DroolsTest.java that is added when I create a new Drools project runs fine
in all three.  However, I am only able to debug as Drools application using
Ganymede.    So is it simply not possible to use the IDE update link with
the latest Eclipse(Galileo)?

Thanks,
Chris