[rules-users] Sequential mode help!

Ross H rossh00 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:30:06 EST 2009

You might need to think about how the rules engine does it job. The first
part is setting up the network to match your conditions, the second is then
executing the consequences of those matched facts.

What your seeing here is the first part finding nulls. So you need to make
sure that all your facts are fully populated if they are being checked in
the conditions, or you need to add conditions that check for null. I think
salience does not come into play until after the facts have been matched.