[rules-users] Human Task Work Item

Vijay K Pandey VPandey at mdes.ms.gov
Tue Dec 8 13:50:11 EST 2009

I don't think you can get hold of workItem directly from Task ---- the only reference Task has the workItemId.  May be you can serialize the workItem and set to the content of the Task( I don't like it) - and then retrieve it later  --- else I guess you have to get hold of WorkItemInfo and then workItem..

Also creation of knowledgesession is not process/time consuming so I don't see any harm in there