[rules-users] Starting ruleflow on event

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Dec 14 09:58:54 EST 2009

The start node triggers based on a rule or an event are not yet exposed
as properties in the graphical editor.  You can already specify them in
the XML though.  Check out
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/integrationtests/ProcessStartTest.java
for an example of both.

Kris