[rules-users] Human Task Work Item - Activation Time

Vijay K Pandey VPandey at mdes.ms.gov
Mon Dec 14 11:57:05 EST 2009

I checked the TaskData class and it sets the activation time during initialization - as shown below

        //@FIXME for now we activate on creation, unless date is supplied
        if (getActivationTime() == null) {
            setActivationTime(createdOn);
        }

I looked up the WSHT specs, it only mentions this
"The time in UTC when the task has been activated."

I also looked up at the BPEL4People and there its defines "Defer Activation" which is mainly related to the "scheduled actions", I guess opposite to the expiration time.

So looks like I have to manage this feature on my own.

Regards
Vijay