[rules-users] Application Servers and Drools Flow???

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:01:19 EST 2009

Hi All,

 I am currently using the Drools Flow with the GWT web console and I could
create many rule flow processes using the JBOSS 4.2.3 version. But what I am
concerned about is that there will be problems if I changed the application
server? Please can you help me and tell me if the Drools Flow and GWT web
console are compatible with the following application servers:

1- OC4J
2- Bea Weblogic 9.0
3- IBM Websphere
4- Tomcat 6.0